Saturday, September 22, 2007
U.S. Customer Service
Ah, the final posting. As I reflect back it has been a great few weeks and I really enjoyed the recruitment and fun with this group in Asia. After 16 hours in the air - again Raffles Class on Singapore Airlines - we arrived a little sleepy and extremely full - in Los Angeles. After weeks in Asia I just have to say customer service in America is pretty lackluster and we were all disappointed...so there are a few things we could learn from our friends in the Pacific Rim. Also, Tom Bradley International Terminal at LAX is not the best way to showcase America, the hallways had no ceilings and things were under repair left and right - juust grrreat. I type this post from DFW and I am about to board a flight to good old Nashville after close to 24 hours of traveling. I hope you all enjoyed reading about my globetrotting excursions across Asia and hope to continue to post when I depart the good old U.S. of A. again in the future! Now I need to get home and get some rest...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment